CEO Perspectives doesn’t end after graduation. Semi-annual events allow for continued learning, dialogue and networking with Fellows, CEOs and Board speakers, and corporate sponsors of the program.
Events always feature a keynote speaker or moderator, focused on timely business topics for today’s executives.
Dinner and Discussion Series: Small dinners of 12-15 attendees, focused on a specific topic.
- The Healthcare Landscape – moderated by Kathryn Sullivan, CEO, Employer and Individual Local Markets, United Healthcare; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2012, and Greg Wasson, former CEO, Walgreens Boots Alliance; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2006 (2018)
- The Changing Nature of the Workforce – moderated by Deborah DeHaas, Vice Chairman and National Managing Partner, Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte; Director, Corporate Leadership Center, and Marc Howze, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Deere & Company (2018)
Leadership Discussion Series: Smaller events, 20-50 attendees, featuring speaker(s) on today’s business issues.
- The Future of Work – moderated by Deb DeHaas, Vice Chairman & National Managing Partner of the Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte; Panelists - Jonas Prising, Chairman & CEO, ManpowerGroup; Jeff Schwartz, Principal & Global Leader, Human Capital Marketing, Deloitte; and Betsy Ziegler, CEO, 1871. (2019)
- The Future of Cities – moderated by Daniel Diermeier, Provost, University of Chicago; Panelists - Christian Beaudoin, Director of Research & Strategy, JLL; David Fairhurst, EVP, Chief People Officer, McDonald’s; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2018; Anne Pramaggiore, Senior EVP & CEO, Exelon Utilities (2018)
Reunions: Large biennial events, 100+ attendees, including all Fellows, featuring global leaders and CEO speakers.
- Panel: Doug Baker, Chairman & CEO, Ecolab; Ray Cameron, Managing Director, Head of Investment Stewardship - Americas, BlackRock; Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg; and Michele Hooper, President & CEO, The Directors' Council (2019)
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel (2017)
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman & CEO, FedEx (2015)
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman & CEO, Coca-Cola (2013)
- Jeffrey Immelt, Retired Chairman & CEO, General Electric (2012)