CEO Perspectives doesn’t end after graduation. In-person and virtual events allow for continued learning, dialogue and networking with Fellows, CEOs and Board speakers, and corporate sponsors of the program.
Events always feature a keynote speaker or moderator, focused on timely business topics for today’s executives.
WEBINAR SERIES: Webinars with leaders and experts in their fields, who brought insight and perspectives on effective leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic. (2020)
- The Future of the Workplace – featuring Christian Beaudoin, Managing Director, Research & Strategy, JLL; Neil Murray, Global CEO, Corporate Solutions, JLL; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2020; and Allison Peterson, Chief Customer Officer, Best Buy; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2019. Moderated by Linda Imonti, Office Managing Principal, KPMG; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2014.
- COVID-19 and the Health Care System: A Conversation with Dr. Larry Goodman – featuring Dr. Larry Goodman, Retired CEO, Rush System; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2013. Moderated by Sheila Penrose, Co-Chairman, Corporate Leadership Center.
- Consumer Sentiment and the COVID-19 Crisis – featuring John Gerzema, CEO, The Harris Poll. Moderated by Kim Feil, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Aspire Healthy Energy Drinks; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2011.
- Revenue Triage in Uncertain Times – featuring Michael Treacy, President & Founder, Treacy & Company.
- Crisis Management: Turning What You Know into What to Do – featuring Daniel Diermeier, Chancellor, Vanderbilt University; former Academic Advisor, CEO Perspectives.
LEADERSHIP DISCUSSION SERIES: Smaller events, 20-50 attendees, featuring speaker(s) on today’s business issues.
- The Future of Work – moderated by Deb DeHaas, Vice Chairman & National Managing Partner of the Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte; Panelists - Jonas Prising, Chairman & CEO, ManpowerGroup; Jeff Schwartz, Principal & Global Leader, Human Capital Marketing, Deloitte; and Betsy Ziegler, CEO, 1871. (2019)
- The Future of Cities – moderated by Daniel Diermeier, Provost, University of Chicago; Panelists - Christian Beaudoin, Director of Research & Strategy, JLL; David Fairhurst, EVP, Chief People Officer, McDonald’s; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2018; Anne Pramaggiore, Senior EVP & CEO, Exelon Utilities (2018)
REUNIONS: Large biennial events, 100+ attendees, including all Fellows, featuring global leaders and CEO speakers.
- Panel: Doug Baker, Chairman & CEO, Ecolab; Ray Cameron, Managing Director, Head of Investment Stewardship - Americas, BlackRock; Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg; and Michele Hooper, President & CEO, The Directors' Council (2019)
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel (2017)
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman & CEO, FedEx (2015)
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman & CEO, Coca-Cola (2013)
- Jeffrey Immelt, Retired Chairman & CEO, General Electric (2012)
Thought Leadership: Thought leadership on timely and relevant business topics are available on the CEO Perspectives website. Articles and white papers feature faculty members, subject matter experts and business leaders.