CEO Perspectives doesn’t end after graduation. In-person and virtual events allow for continued learning, dialogue and networking with Fellows, CEOs and Board speakers, and corporate sponsors of the program.
Events always feature a keynote speaker or moderator, focused on timely business topics for today’s executives.
WEBINAR SERIES: Webinars with leaders and experts in their fields, who brought insight and perspectives on effective leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic. (2020)
- The Future of the Workplace – featuring Christian Beaudoin, Managing Director, Research & Strategy, JLL; Neil Murray, Global CEO, Corporate Solutions, JLL; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2020; and Allison Peterson, Chief Customer Officer, Best Buy; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2019. Moderated by Linda Imonti, Office Managing Principal, KPMG; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2014.
- COVID-19 and the Health Care System: A Conversation with Dr. Larry Goodman – featuring Dr. Larry Goodman, Retired CEO, Rush System; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2013. Moderated by Sheila Penrose, Co-Chairman, Corporate Leadership Center.
- Consumer Sentiment and the COVID-19 Crisis – featuring John Gerzema, CEO, The Harris Poll. Moderated by Kim Feil, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Aspire Healthy Energy Drinks; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2011.
- Revenue Triage in Uncertain Times – featuring Michael Treacy, President & Founder, Treacy & Company.
- Crisis Management: Turning What You Know into What to Do – featuring Daniel Diermeier, Chancellor, Vanderbilt University; former Academic Advisor, CEO Perspectives.
LEADERSHIP DISCUSSION SERIES: Smaller events, 20-50 attendees, featuring speaker(s) on today’s business issues.
- The Future of Work – moderated by Deb DeHaas, Vice Chairman & National Managing Partner of the Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte; Panelists - Jonas Prising, Chairman & CEO, ManpowerGroup; Jeff Schwartz, Principal & Global Leader, Human Capital Marketing, Deloitte; and Betsy Ziegler, CEO, 1871. (2019)
- The Future of Cities – moderated by Daniel Diermeier, Provost, University of Chicago; Panelists - Christian Beaudoin, Director of Research & Strategy, JLL; David Fairhurst, EVP, Chief People Officer, McDonald’s; CEO Perspectives Fellow, 2018; Anne Pramaggiore, Senior EVP & CEO, Exelon Utilities (2018)
REUNIONS: Large biennial events, 100+ attendees, including all Fellows, featuring global leaders and CEO speakers.
- Panel: Doug Baker, Chairman & CEO, Ecolab; Ray Cameron, Managing Director, Head of Investment Stewardship - Americas, BlackRock; Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg; and Michele Hooper, President & CEO, The Directors' Council (2019)
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel (2017)
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman & CEO, FedEx (2015)
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman & CEO, Coca-Cola (2013)
- Jeffrey Immelt, Retired Chairman & CEO, General Electric (2012)
Thought Leadership: Thought leadership on timely and relevant business topics are available on the CEO Perspectives website. Articles and white papers feature faculty members, subject matter experts and business leaders.
Learn more about our Leadership Discussion Series, Reunions and Thought Leadership.